Exa Networks aims to adhere to the highest standards of behaviour as an ISP, both commercially and by way of social responsibility.
We are members of various industry associations and aspects of our activities are regulated by industry organisations, as set out below.
External Dispute Resolution
In case a dispute should arise, Exa Networks subscribes to the Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme (CISAS), provided by the Internet Service Providers Association (ISPA). CISAS has been approved by OFCOM, and was formally launched on 9th December 2003.
Complaints are submitted to CISAS by the following process:
- The Customer submits an online complaints form via the ISPA website.
- The ISPA Secretariat forwards the complaint to Exa Networks.
- Exa Networks responds directly to the Customer within five working days, hopefully resolving the issue to the satisfaction of the Customer.
- If the Customer remains unsatisfied, and contacts the ISPA again, the complaint will then be handled through CISAS, and will need a reference number from Exa Networks.
- In order for a reference number to be issued, Exa Networks must consider the case to be in deadlock. Deadlock will be considered to have been reached if the complaint has not been resolved within 3 months from the date of the original complaint to Exa Networks.
- The Customer must then contact Exa Networks to get a CISAS reference number and complete an online application form at http://www.arbitrators.org/cisas
Exa Networks is a member of the Internet Service Providers Association (ISPA UK) and has agreed to abide by the UK code. The text of the code can be accessed through the ISPA UK website.
Related Contact Information
Internet Service Providers Association
23 Palace Street
Tel: 020 7233 7234
Fax: 020 7233 7294
Office of Telecommunications
50 Ludgate Hill
Tel: 020 7634 8700
Fax: 020 7634 8845